Little Fishes now have an hour swimming session available.
The session will look to offer:
- A one hours training session
- Coaching based – with swim sets like in clubs
- Fitness programme
We are targetting the following:
- Children that have reached stage 6 / stage 7
- Have been recommended by their teacher
- Swimmers that have left but want to come back to develop their swimming to the next level but without the commitment for a club
- Children involved in bi-athlons who may need more swimming exposure
- Older children (10 – 14 year olds) who want to improve their fitness through swimming
We think there is a gap in the market for this as children tend to leave little fishes and don’t carry on swimming as it seems the next step is to only join a swimming club. Children do outgrow swimming lessons but don’t really want to stop swimming because its such an important life skill and perfect for overall fitness. ALSO if anyone wants to pursue other water based sports in the future. For example water polo, canoeing, diving, synchronised swimming you need to have reached and be able to maintain a certain level with swimming.
Fees are currently £80 for 11 lessons for 30 minutes and there will be an additional £45 to pay for the extra 30 minutes for the 11 weeks. the payments can be made together or in 2 payments.
William is running the session.
If you are interested please let me know by phone, text or email.